What You Can Do in My Page

You can check and change your registered information anytime and make various requests very easily.

To Asahi Net members

Asahi Net occasionally sends you important notice. Please change your registered phone number and address when you are moving.
With the change of registered information, please use the Relocation/forwarding service provided by Japan Post.

Back to top of the page