Need help? Get instructions and answers to your questions here.
- Reducing Customer Services for the Infection Control of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Asahi Net is taking measures regarding our employee's shift patterns to prevent the novel coronavirus spreading, and therefore reducing our Customer Services. Please note that it may be difficult to get through by phone, and we may need some time to reply to your inquiry.
Before Contacting Us
Visit Our FAQ and Instructional Pages
Explore our website to find answers to your questions right away, without any wait time. Below are some of the most popular inquiry topics.
Some of the More Popular Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How much will my monthly Asahi Net charge be?
- I can't connect to FLET'S ADSL. Why?
- What are the differences among the various types of FLET'S Hikari lines?
- I have no credit card. How can I join?
- [FTTH with FLET'S] I am suddenly disconnected from internet.
- When I join Asahi Net, what can I do?
- [FTTH with FLET'S] Is there a minimum usage period?
- I can connect to FLET'S ADSL, but can't see Web pages. Why?
Contact Us by Online Form
Send us inquiries online, anytime, any day at your convenience.
Contact Us by Phone
- English Customer Support
[Open Hours] 10 a.m-5 p.m., Monday to Friday,
excluding national holidays
- * Toll free number can only be called from within Japan. If you need to contact us from abroad, please use the Online Form.