Asahi Net FTTH with FLET’S
*All charges shown on this page include tax.
What is Asahi Net FTTH with FLET’S?
Asahi Net FTTH with FLET’S is a connection service using fiber-optic line capable of maximum speed 1 Gbps*, combining the FLET’S Hikari line provided by NTT East/West and the internet service provided by Asahi Net. NTT East/West and Asahi Net shares and manages the contract line information, and provides internet service per one FLET’S Hikari line. Usage charge for FLET’S Hikari line is the same price with any provider, so Asahi Net offer great deal with our monthly charge. This service supports IPv6. Please refer to IPv6 Connection Feature for details.
For members who already have their fiber-optic line installed and wish to apply for more than one provider, or already have their fiber-optic line installed and need internet as soon as possible, or wish to use the internet without minimum usage period, Asahi Net also offer the following services.
- Maximum speed depends on type of FLET’S Hikari line type. The maximum speeds of 200 Mbps-1 Gbps is the maximum according to technical standards and does not indicate the effective speed. Connection speed when using the internet may slow down depending on your communication environment, traffic congestion, etc.
Why Asahi Net FTTH with FLET’S?
Asahi Net is offering a campaign which gives free monthly charge for the service opening month and the following 11 months maximum. Now this is a great deal to get started with FLET’S Hikari!
- If you are applying for provider’s Mansion Course, monthly charge will become max six months free.
Ranked No. 1 for customer satisfaction
Asahi Net has been ranked no. 1 for customer satisfaction by external research agencies conducting internet service provider customer satisfaction surveys.
A lot of our customers have chosen Asahi Net not only for the price, but also for the stability of internet.
Asahi Net Monthly Charges
NTT fiber-optic line monthly charges
Great Discount Deal
Get Discount on Monthly Charge!
- Discount conditions
- Connection using the relevant course must be made within seven months counting from the month in which application was made, and Asahi Net must be able to confirm as such.
- Must be a customer applying for individual membership.
- The service opening month is included in the discounted months.
- If you change your course or cancel your membership during the period of receiving any campaigns or discounts, a full monthly charge and any other charges incurred from the use of any optional services will be billed.
Various Optional Services
- Hikari TV for Asahi Net
Video streaming service which allows you to enjoy specialty channels, videos, and karaoke by just connecting FLET’S Hikari to your TV.
- Fixed IP Address
A global Fixed IP Address service which can be used for building a server, etc. 880 yen/month (tax included).
- What is the Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S service?
- What are the differences among the various types of FLET'S Hikari lines?
- Is initial charge required?
- Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Application
- Apply by Web
Click and Apply
- Apply by Phone 0120-577-135 0120-577-135
10 a.m-5 p.m., Monday to Friday,
excluding national holidays
After listening to the audio assist, press the applicable number.
- Asahi Net Member
- Customers New to Asahi Net