Security UpdatesSee All
- December 2019 monthly report on Email Virus Check Service has been updated.
- November 2019 monthly report on Email Virus Check Service has been updated.
- Software Update for Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ Speed Wi-Fi NEXT W06
- October 2019 monthly report on Email Virus Check Service has been updated.
- September 2019 monthly report on Email Virus Check Service has been updated.
Blogs by KasperskyPowered by
For the best of your security, here are the links to Kaspersky tutorial information page. for you to gain latest news and tips about online security.
Hidden Threats and How to Manage Risks
Although Internet provides convenience, it can also bring dangers to your life. It is important that you gain correct information and take necessary measures to protect yourself.
We will introduce some of possible threats inherent in the world of web that are not seemingly dangerous, but critical. We will also show example methods to countermeasure these threats.
Threats and Countermeasures
- ［No.1］ What is Computer Virus? Points to be ensured and basic counter measures.
- ［No.2］ The number of Spams and malicious emails are rising!
- ［No.3］ Internet fraud is evolving. How does it work and how can we prevent?
- ［No.4］ Online identity theft. How can we protect ourselves?
- ［No.5］ Your PC could be the next target! What happens when you are hacked and how to prevent it.
Asahi net's online Security Service
We provide various security services in Japanese.
Asahi Net Policies and Practices for Security
Asahi Net, as one of the major ISPs in Japan, has invested our effort to online security matters, too.
For your safety, we continue to ensure that customer’s personal information is well protected with our enhanced security measures.
Privacy Protection and Security Enhancement
Asahi Net is the ISMS (International Security Management System) accredited company (ISO/IEC 27001：2013) which takes proactive measures to constantly challenge security issues online.
Asahi Net Security Measures
Port 25 Blockage
In order to provide secure internet environment for all users, Asahi Net takes the blockage of port 25, through which most of spam emails are routed.
By all ISPs taking initiatives on blocking the port 25, we can confine the spread of unintended virus and a number of spam emails before routed into servers.
In order to prevent servers or routing devices to be targeted for any fraudulent use, Asahi Net takes a proactive measures called IP53B（Inbound Port 53 Blocking）.