Your PC could be the next target! What happens when you are hacked and how to prevent it.
What is computer hacking?
Computer can be hacked when someone with malicious intention expoit errors of any softwares (called security holes) and invade into the network. All vulnerable computers to such risks can always be the target.
- Steal personal information and files stored into your computer(Identity theft)
- Taking over your computer as "Substation" to send SPAM and viruses
How to countermeasure identity theft?
Followings are the list of basic rules.
- Use strong passoword
- Be aware of SPAM and SCAM
- Keep your ID and passoword private
Unauthorized access to Social Networking Sites
Recently, there have been some cases of unauthorized access to on SNS, such a s Facebook, twitters and LINE.
Here are some points to protect you from hacking on SNS
- Install publicly reputable security software
- Install firewall
- Protect your wireless LAN at home IPA
- Use strong passwords
Related ArticlesEducate yourself to understand dangers in cyber world. How should you be prepared?
- [Tip 1] What is Computer Virus? Points to countermeasure.
- [Tip 2] The number of SPAM and malicious emails are rising!
- [Tip 3] Internet fraud is evolving. How does it work and how can we prevent?
- [Tip 4] Online identity theft. How can we protect ourselves?
- [Tip 5] Your PC could be the next target! What happens when you are hacked and how to prevent it.