Convenience Store Payment Slip
Asahi Net may send you a convenience store payment slip as a temporary payment method.
Cases where convenience store payment slip is sent
Convenience store payment slip will be sent as a temporary billing method in the following cases:
- No payment method is registered when joining Asahi Net
The registered payment method is declined or cannot be used
- Billing by NTT or Billing by KDDI cannot be used due to service cancellation
- A notification is sent to Asahi Net from credit company that payment by the registered credit card cannot be processed
A 330-yen handling fee is required for each payment slip.
Payment using a convenience store payment slip
When you receive a convenience store payment slip, please make your payment at one of the convenience stores listed in the back of the slip by the payment due date.
The payment method for the usage which a convenience store payment slip is issued cannot be changed to another method.
Sample of a convenience store payment slip
Convenience store payment slip will sent as a sealed post card.
If you cannot make the payment due date
If Asahi Net cannot confirm your payment by the due date indicated in the convenience store payment slip, your subscription service will be suspended and your membership will be terminated.
Please note that you cannot use a payment slip with a past due date. After the suspension of your subscription service, Asahi Net will send you a letter.
- If service is suspended due to overdue payment, you will not be able to use our optional services including email and voice (phone) call.
- If the payment is made after your subscription service has been suspended, it will take about one week until you can use the service again.
- If you are unable to make the due date indicated in the reminder payment slip, your Asahi Net membership will be terminated.
- Connection services and optional services including email and voice (phone) call will become unavailable after the termination of Asahi Net membership. If you are using docomo Hikari, your contract with NTT docomo will continue as docomo Hikari Standalone type after the termination of Asahi Net membership. Please note that your phone number for the following services will become unavailable and cannot be retrieved.
- AsahiNet Hikari Denwa and NTT Hikari Denwa for AsahiNet Hikari
- au Hikari Denwa for au Hikari
- Depending on your payment status, the collection and litigation may be transferred to our designated law firm.