MyMail Forwarding Service
MyMail Forwarding Service is a service which you can forward the message received to your MyMail address to another specified mail address.
The number of address you can specify is one per one MyMail address.
|Initial charges||Monthly charge|
|Copy of forwarded mail NOT kept in the Asahi Net mailbox||No charge||No charge|
|Copy of forwarded mail is kept in the Asahi Net mailbox||No charge||110 yen|
- Forwarding address which you can specify in MyMail Forwarding Service is one destination per one MyMail Address.
- Emails sent to initial address (user ID@asahi-net.jp or email@example.com) will not be forwarded.
- MyMail address set for forwarding will be forwarded within two hours.
- If you set to: "Forward, and save to inbox.", the additional charging will begin from the point you start using the service. In case where you cancelled the forwarding service in the same month you started the service, an additional charge for the full month will be billed.
*All charges shown on this page include tax.
Application for MyMail Forwarding Service
Apply by Phone
Open Hours 10 a.m-5 p.m., Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays
- *If you are a first-time Asahi Net customer, please first apply for our connection service before applying for this service. Click here to see the list of connection services.