Long-term Food Assistance Donation Program
|The total amount donated to date||
- *The figure as of the end of September 2023.
Long-term Food Assistance Donation Program is a system which you can make continuous donations to those who are suffering for hunger and poverty in the world by simply adding 100 yen or more* to your monthly charges.
Donation will be used in areas and regions which have hunger and poverty issues through UN World Food Programme (WFP).
- *Donations can be made in the unit of 100 yen.
Donations made by our members are used for supporting those who suffer from hunger and poverty.
- *Your donation will be used to help eliminate global hunger and poverty.
Unit of 100yen (non-taxed)/month
(You may choose how many 100 yen units you want to donate.)
- Matching Donation System
A system which Asahi Net also makes a donation when members apply for Asahi Net Long-term Food Assistance Donation at the timing when they join Asahi Net. Asahi Net makes a 1,200-yen donation per member.
- *The applicable course is Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Course.
- This is an optional service offered to Asahi Net members who are using Asahi Net's services. Donations cannot be made just by itself.
- When applying for the service, please check the Long-term Food Assistance Donation Program Agreement (only in Japanese).
- Donation through Asahi Net's Long-term Food Assistance Donation Program will be made automatically every month once you apply for it.
- All contributions from our members are donated to the UN World Food Programme (WFP).
- For details of the program, please refer to the UN World Food Programme website.
Application for Long-term Food Assistance Donation Program
Apply Online (Members)
Apply by Phone
Open Hours 10 a.m-5 p.m., Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays
- *If you are a first-time Asahi Net customer, please first apply for our connection service before applying for this service. Click here to see the list of connection services.