- Closing of Neo-SpamBlock Service
Provision of Neo-SpamBlock Service has ended as of August 9, 2022.
Thank you for your interest and use of the service.
Please refer to the following page for more details.
Start of Provision of Spam Filtering Service
Neo-SpamBlock is a service which automatically filters and blocks any spam (or unsolicited) email sent to Asahi Net mail address.
|Security Functions||Content||Default Configuration|
|Neo-SpamBlock Filter||Automated recognition and filtering of unsolicited email takes place resulting in filtered email not being delivered to your Asahi Net email address.||Use|
|Unsolicited Email Folder||Email that has been recognized as unsolicited is saved into the Unsolicited Email Folder. If the Unsolicited Email Folder is not used, email recognized as unsolicited will be marked so that when you download it you can easily identify it.||Save|
|Accept/Deny Filter||Allows important email to be accepted, unwanted email to be denied. It is possible to do this by the sender's email address or domain name (@domain.com).||-|
Applicable email addresses
- Asahi Net ID@asahi-net.or.jp
- Additional Mailbox ID@asahi-net.or.jp
- MyMail Address
- The service is an optional service for applicable internet connection services, and it cannot be applied for by itself.
- This service does not guarantee a complete filtering of spam (unsolicited) email.
- In some rare cases, it is possible that spam emails get delivered to your mailbox.
Also, necessary emails may be determined as spam. In such a case, it can be checked in your Unsolicited Email Folder.
- We recommend you to check your Unsolicited Email Folder on a regular basis.
- Asahi Net will bear no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the member or any third party for use or non-use of this service, and will not bear the burden of any such loss or damage (Section 16 of Asahi Net Individual Member Service Agreement, Section 14 of Business Service User Agreement).
- *This service is not available for Virtual Domain Email Service.