Regarding Behaviour Asahi Net Prohibits
At the time of application to join Asahi Net, members agree to comply with the "Prohibited behaviour" clause stipulated in Asahi Net Individual Member Service Agreement and Asahi Net Business Service User Agreement.
Based on the agreement, the following types of behaviour are prohibited:
- Putting on homepage content or links therein relating to adult or pornographic goods, services or other such information.
- The sending of unsolicited email (otherwise known as "spam").
- Using of an Internet-connected computer without authorization.
- Continued use of the service for high volume data communication (traffic) that significantly exceeds the average usage and which generates excessive and detrimental loading on our network and third party networks.
- Engaging in acts such as inducing or soliciting suicide to any individual or introducing methods of suicide which are highly likely to harm a third party.
Should the above type of behaviour occur, Asahi Net will take action to prevent its continuance, including removal of member's homepage, stopping usage of IDs, etc. Your understanding is appreciated.
- 1.This policy shall be effective as of December 3, 2002.
- 2.The revised policy shall be effective as of April 1, 2018.
- *This is a translation of the original Prohibited Behaviour in Japanese. If there is any conflict between the original and the translation, the original shall prevail.
Asahi Net, Inc.