BB Entry

  • What do I need to do if I'm moving?

    If you are going to use FLET'S ADSL Entry at the new location.
    Contact NTT to find out how to get the FLET'S service in your new home.

    Individual members can change their registered postal address on-line via Asahi Net's Web site. Business service users must use a paper form to change their registered postal address.

    Moving Procedures for Various FLET'S Courses

    If you are going to use a different Internet connection service at the new location.

    Please change your Course to one that is available to the new location.
    You can change your Course using the page below.

    Change Course/Apply For Services