FTTH with FLET'S
- I am suddenly disconnected from internet.
Below are some of the factors that may remedy the situation.
(1) Please check the maintenance and service outage information of NTT.
- NTT East maintenance and service outage information (Links to a page in Japanese)
- NTT West maintenance and service outage information (Links to a page in Japanese)
(2) Turn off your ONU (Optical Network Unit) and your broadband router, wait for about 15 minutes and then turn them back on.
(3) If the status lamp of your ONU or VDSL modem is shown as below, there may be problem with the FLET’S line. Please contact NTT East/NTT West.
The lamp for 光回線 (fiber-optic line), 認証 (verification) is either blinking or off.
- VDSL modem
The lamp for VDSL LINK is either blinking or off.
If the lamps mentioned above are on but you still cannot connect to internet, or if you are unable to check the lamp status, please contact English Customer Support.