Asahi Net LTE ANSIM (Data SIM)
- Can rollover the leftover data?
Leftover data can be rolled over to the next month, so you can use it without losing it.
■3 Giga Plan/7 Giga Plan/20 Giga Plan/50 Giga Plan
Leftover data of the month will be rolled over to the following month. The rolled over data can be used until the end of the following month.
■110 MB/Day Plan
Leftover data of the day will be rolled over to the following day. The rolled over data can be used until the end of the following day (12 a.m.)
- Data rollover begins with the data leftover from October 2016.
- Data rollover applies to 3 Giga Plan/7 Giga Plan/5 Giga Plan and 110 MB/Day Plan. No applications or procedures are necessary.
- The maximum traffic amount that can be rolled over to the following month equals the traffic amount prescribed for each Plan.
- Data will be used in the following order: rollover data, additional (charged) data, and then the monthly data volume prescribed for your Data Plan.
- For 3 Giga Plan/7 Giga Plan/20 Giga Plan/50 Giga Plan, data that has been rolled over from the previous month will expire on the last day of the current month.
- For 110 MB/Day Plan, data that has been rolled over from the previous day will expire at 11:59:59 PM of the current day.
- If you change your Data Plan, leftover data from the previous plan will be rolled over to the new plan, and the expiration date of the new plan will be applied.