IPv6 and IPv6 Connection Feature
General Questions about IPv6
- What is IPv6?
- What is the advantage of using IPv6?
- What is “IPv4 exhaustion”?
- Is it better to start using IPv6 now?
- When there are more IPv6 compatible web pages, would I experience any impact?
- Would IPv4 be completely replaced by IPv6 and no longer be used?
Questions about IPv6 provided by Asahi Net
- Would there be an additional cost to use IPv6 Connection Feature?
- Can I use IPv4 and IPv6 together with one line (one subscription)?
- Can I continue to use IPv4 with Asahi Net?
- What should I do to use IPv6 Internet connection with Asahi Net?
- I understand that Asahi Net’s IPv6 Connection Feature assumes the registration of NTT East/West FLET'S v6 Option. If I made the cancellation to this option at my discretion, what will happen?
- Would there be any raise for Internet charge using IPv4 and/or IPv6?
- I’m using the IPoE service provided by another company. Can I use IPv6 with Asahi Net, too?
- I am using Asahi Net’s Course that does not support IPv6 Connection Feature. What should I do if I want to use the IPv6 Connection Feature?
- Are communication speeds expected to improve by using IPv6?
- I joined Asahi Net just recently. When can I start using IPv6?
- I received an email message from Asahi Net notifying "registration was not completed." What should I do?
- How can I check whether IPv6 Connection Feature is ready to use or not? Where can I check my status?
- Where can I find my NTT customer ID, which is required for the registration of IPv6 Connection Feature?
- In what timing can I connect to IPv6?
- Can I use VPN or surveillance camera with IPv6?
- Would IPv6 possibly improve the communication speed?
- Would there be any points to be cautious in terms of security when using IPv6?
- PPPoE status on the router side is still inactive even after I start using IPv6. How can I change the setting?
- How can I check to see if I am using IPv6?
- Is it possible to stop using Asahi Net IPv6 Connection Feature and start using other company's IPv6?
- Can I use static IPv6?
- Does my devices (PC, smartphones) allow the use of IPv6?
- Is there any configuration necessary to apply to my PCs and routers in order to use the IPv6 Connection Feature?
- Can I use IPv6 Connection Feature without a router?
- I am currently using an application that requires port forwarding configuration for IPv4. Will I not be able to configure port forwarding if I apply for IPoE service?
- What type of service is the FLET'S v6 Option?
- I have a contract for Asahi Net’s Fixed IP Address Option. Will my IP address be changed?
- Please tell me whether IPv6 is compatible with the router I am using.
- With which operating systems (OS) is IPv6 compatible?
- With the use of IPv6 Connection Feature, would there be any impact on Hikari TV?
- Do I need any devices to use IPv6?
- After I apply for IPoE service, can I still use devices (some of the game devices, surveillance cameras, etc.) that only support IPv4 connection?