FTTH with FLET'S
- What is the Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S service?
- What is Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
- Is IPv6 supported?
- Can I apply for a fixed (static) IP address?
- Can I connect to internet with multiple devices at the same time? Will there be effect to the communication speed?
- What are the differences among the various types of FLET'S Hikari lines? How can I choose a line that is best for me?
- Can I make more than one connection (e.g. connect from multiple locations) with a single Asahi Net User ID?
- I would like to change the type of FLET'S line.
- Is there a minimum usage period?
- Can I apply for Asahi Net membership with a name different from that of NTT line ownership?
- When NTT contacted for confirmation, the line type was changed. Do I need to contact Asahi Net for any procedures?
- Where are the service areas?
- Can I use Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Course together with services provided by other ISP?
Payment and Charges
- Is initial charge required when I change provider to Asahi Net?
- When is the penalty charge billed?
- Why am I receiving a post office (Japan Post Bank) money transfer slip for monthly charge of few months ago?
- I changed my payment method to credit card payment from lump-sum payment to NTT. Can I revert to lump-sum payment to NTT?
- Is installation work required when changing internet service provider?
- Can I change the date of installation work after I scheduled it with NTT?
- What kind of installation work will be done?
- What are the required procedures when I am moving home?
- I will be moving during the applicable campaign period. Will the campaign still be applied if I continue to use the FTTH with FLET’S service at my new home?
- If there is a period where I cannot use the FLET'S Hikari line during my relocation, will I still be billed a monthly charge?
- I would like to cancel the service.
- I would like to withdraw my application.