Service Contents (until service opens)
- How can I apply to IP-Phone-C service?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of IP-Phone-C?
- What about 050 telephone number allocation?
- Can I choose my telephone number?
- Can I still use my fixed telephone line number even if I apply for the IP-Phone-C service?
- Do I need to change my telephone?
- Is there any special operation involved with computer or VoIP equipment when I make a call? Does my computer need to be turned on when I make a call?
- Is it possible to call anywhere from IP-Phone-C?
- What number do people need to dial for me to receive their call?
- Which Course can be used with IP-Phone-C service?
- How much is the IP-Phone-C service?
- When does the IP-Phone telephone charge become free?
- Where do I receive the bill from?
- I'm currently connected to one of your broadband services. Can I use the modem or the router I'm currently using?
- Can I use services like Call Waiting, L Mode, etc.?
- I changed my Course from FLET'S ADSL to B FLET'S. Will my IP-Phone number (050 number) change?
- I have a slow linkup speed and it often gets disconnected. Will I be able to use IP-Phone-C?
- Can two or more telephones connect to the VoIP equipment?
- Can I send and receive faxes?
- Can I make a call even when I browse the Internet or download files?
- Are calls secure?
- Can I use the Call Waiting service?
- Can I cancel my IP-Phone-C application?
- Can IP-Phone-C and NTT's Hikari Denwa service be used at the same time?
- Can friends and family overseas call my 050 IP-Phone number?
Service Contents (after service opens)
- How can I confirm my IP-Phone-C detailed charges?
- I would like to know more details about how to use the IP-Phone-C service.
- How can I call from the fixed telephone line?
- When VoIP equipment is turned off or Internet connection cannot be made, can I still make/receive calls?
- What shall I do if the IP-Phone-C service is down?
- How long can the automatic setup URL be used?
- When does the IP-Phone-C service stop after the cancellation?