ADSL Tokai/Lite ADSL Tokai
- What do I need to do to apply?
- What is the difference between Type 1 and Type 2?
- Does the email address change when the ADSL service opens?
- How long does it take to get the ADSL service up and running after making an application for it?
- Can a non-Asahi Net member apply for one of these ADSL services?
- Does an ISDN user have to change their line to an analog line before they can apply?
- When an ISDN line is converted into an analog line does the telephone number change?
- Do I need to buy an ADSL modem if I apply?
- Are there any additional telephone services that cannot be used with a Type 1 line?
- How will I be billed for initial charges and monthly charges?
- Are the basic telephone charges and charges for calls included in the ADSL service?
- Can one of these ADSL services be used with another provider?
- Can I switch ADSL services? (e.g. ADSL Tokai to NTT's FLET'S ADSL).
- Can a telephone and fax be used while using the Internet?
- Is it possible to connect a PC to the ADSL Modem via wireless?
- What type of IP address is assigned?
- Is there any Asahi Net service that cannot be used with these ADSL services?
- Is it possible to have two or more computers using one ADSL line?
- Doesn't connection speed slow depending on time of day?
- Doesn't speed drop if two or more personal computers are connected?
- Can an online games, chat software, Internet telephone, Microsoft's Netmeeting, Web Cam, etc. be used?
- Can I make a change to my ADSL Tokai application, and if so, what will the change it cost?
- How do I cancel my ADSL Tokai application?
- How do I connect to this ADSL service?
- After changing over to ADSL, when I start Internet Explorer, a "Proxy settings have been detected" message is displayed and it takes time to display a page. What can I do to fix this?