ASAHI Mobile WiMAX
- What is the ASAHI Mobile WiMAX service?
- Where can the service be used?
- Is it possible to connect several computers to the Internet at the same time?
- Is it possible to use ADSL or fiber-optic at the same time as I use the ASAHI Mobile WiMAX service?
- I already have a WiMAX device. Can I connect it to the ASAHI Mobile WiMAX service?
- What operating systems (OS) support the communication devices?
- Is a Fixed IP address available?
- What is a packet?
Service - before applying
Service - after applying
- Can I supply my own additional WiMAX device?
- My WiMAX is on the Fixed IP option, what happens if I add another device?
- Can I setup connection priorities?
- I already use ASAHI Mobile WiMAX. How can I apply for a Fixed IP address?
- I already use ASAHI Mobile WiMAX. Can I cancel just the Fixed IP address?
- Can I change between the Fixed Plan and the Two-tier Plan after I start using ASAHI Mobile WiMAX?
- Can I change communication device after I started using ASAHI Mobile WiMAX?
- After canceling the service, what should I do with the communication device?
- Can I use the Asahi Net Individual Homepage Service with the WiMAX?
- The communication device does not connect to the service. What can I do?
- The communication device is broken. I've lost the communication device. What can I do?
- In the list of available wireless networks the WiMAX device's SSID (network name) is not listed. What can I do?
- The service is unavailable at a specific location, such as at home or work place. What can I do?
- I'm using WiMAX inside the service area but my connection speed is slow. What can I do?