B FLET'S, FLET'S Hikari Next, FLET'S Hikari Light, FLET'S Hikari Premium
- What is FTTH?
- The service is advertised as 1Gbps-capable. Will I get speeds of 1Gbps?
- Can two or more computers connect to the Internet at the same time?
Service Contents (until service opens)
- What is NTT's FLET'S Hikari Next service?
- What is NTT's FLET'S Hikari Light service?
- I want to know the speed, the charge, etc.
- Is a NTT FLET'S service available in my area?
- If I change to a FLET'S Course from another Course, will I be able to keep my Asahi Net email address and homepage URL?
- How do I change my Asahi Net Course to a FLET'S Course?
- I am currently using the FLET’S Hikari with another Internet provider. If I want to use the FLET’S Hikari with Asahi Net, do I need to cancel the FLET’S Hikari first in order to apply to Asahi Net membership?
- What equipment do I need to use the FLET'S services?
- What about IP addresses?
- Can I simultaneously connect using the same Asahi Net User ID on a FLET'S Course in two locations at the same time?
- Can I establish my own server?
- Can I use a broadband router to connect to the Internet?
- Is it possible to play on-line games and use NetMeeting?
- How can I cancel my application for a FLET'S Course?
- How much Internet use is possible with NTT's FLET'S Hikari Light service?
- How can I confirm how much data communication (traffic) I have used with the FLET'S Hikari Light service?
- Is it possible to use the Hikari TV for Asahi Net service on a FLET'S Hikari Light line?
Service Contents (after service opens)
- How can I change from a B FLET'S type line to a FLET'S Hikari Next or FLET'S Hikari Light line?
- Can I keep my Asahi Net email address and homepage URL even if I change my Course and Plan from the B FLET'S Course to another FLET'S Course?
- What do I need to do if I'm moving home?
- Can I cancel a FLET'S Course and keep my Asahi Net email address and homepage URL?
- I can't connect to the FLET'S service. Why?
- I'm suddenly getting disconnected from the FLET'S service. Why?
- I can connect to the FLET'S service, but can't see web pages. Why?
- When I open Internet Explorer, it attempts to make a dial-up connection. Why?
- After changing to the FLET'S service I am unable to upload pages to my Asahi Net homepage space. Why?