Notice on Closing of Neo-Discount ADSL Service (Update as of July 26, 2021)
July 26, 2021
Asahi Net, Inc.
Thank you for using Asahi Net.
In association with the closing of Softbank’s Neo-Discount ADSL, Asahi Net will be closing the Neo-Discount ADSL Service as of September 30, 2021.
Thank you for your interest and use of the service.
Since the service closing date is approaching, let us kindly remind you of the February 16, 2021 notice regarding the required procedure.
- Reference: Notice of February 16, 2021
- Notice on Closing of Neo-Discount ADSL Service
1. Services Closing for New Application
- All of Neo-Discount ADSL Courses
- Neo-Discount ADSL 12M Course
- Neo-Discount ADSL 12M, IP-Phone Capable Course
- Neo-Discount ADSL 50M Course
- Neo-Discount ADSL 50M, IP-Phone Capable Course
- ADSL eAccess 8M Course
- ADSL eAccess 1.5M Course
- ADSL eAccess Course
- ADSL eAccess 12M Course
- Lite ADSL eAccess Course
- Discount ADSL ACCA Course
- Discount Plus ADSL ACCA Course
- Discount ADSL eAccess Course
2. Closing Date/Time for New Application
September 30, 2021
3. Use of Asahi Net
You are asked to change your connection service to another one, or terminate your Asahi Net membership.
If you wish to continue using Asahi Net
If you wish to use another Asahi Net Connection Service, you are asked to take the following two procedures.
- Application procedure for a new connection service.
- Cancellation procedure for ADSL Course.
Cancellation procedure for ADSL Course can be taken from the following page.
- Please have your corresponding ID and password ready.
To apply for a new service, please click the Apply button on each connection service page.
If you wish to terminate your Asahi Net membership
If you wish to terminate your Asahi Net membership, a separate procedure is required. Please check your contract status before continuing to the next procedure.
4. Contract with Asahi Net after the closing of the ADSL Services
If you are using the applicable ADSL course as of the service closing date, Asahi Net will process cancellation for the said course.
Please note that your membership will be terminated if you are not using any other connection services after the cancellation of the ADSL Course.
Please note that if you are using any optional service (such as IP-Phone-C) which is used together with a connection service, the applicable optional service will become unavailable when the connection service is cancelled.
If you wish to cancel the optional service, there is a need to make a cancellation separately.
5. For Inquiries
- Asahi Net English Customer Support
- If you have any inquiries, please Contact Us.