Notice on Neo-Discount ADSL Courses Closing for New Application (Update as of September 17, 2020)
September 17, 2020
Asahi Net, Inc.
Thank you for using Asahi Net.
Neo-Discount ADSL Courses provided by Asahi Net have stopped accepting new applications as of February 28, 2019 as Softbank, which is the supplier of these services, has stopped accepting new applications for Neo-Discount ADSL services.
- Reference: Notice on February 21, 2019
- Notice on Neo-Discount ADSL Courses Closing for New Application
This notice is to inform our customers that we will also stop accepting change requests as of September 29, 2020.
1. Services Closing for New Application
- All of Neo-Discount ADSL Courses
- Neo-Discount ADSL 12M Course
- Neo-Discount ADSL 12M, IP-Phone Capable Course
- Neo-Discount ADSL 50M Course
- Neo-Discount ADSL 50M, IP-Phone Capable Course
2. Closing Date/Time for New Application
February 28, 2019
3. Closing of Request Procedures
We will stop accepting the following change requests as of September 29, 2020.
- Changing types
- Changing speed
- Changing modems
If you are moving, please apply for a different connection service at your new address.
4. For Inquiries
- Asahi Net English Customer Support
- If you have any inquiries, please Contact Us.