Reducing Customer Services for the Infection Control of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (Updated March 26, 2020)
March 5, 2020
Thank you for using Asahi Net.
Asahi Net, Inc. (listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange; Head Office: Chuo-ku, Tokyo Japan. President: Jiro Hijikata. Hereinafter referred to as 'Asahi Net') will implement control measures against the new coronavirus to prevent its spreading and to secure the health of our employees, stakeholders and customers.
- Reference: News Release of March 3, 2020 (updated March 26)
In accordance with this implementation, we will reduce our English Customer Support with the other Japanese Customer Services.
- From March 5 to 31, 2020*
- From April 1 to 30, 2020* (updated March 26)
- Period may change depending on the situation.
Please note the following when contacting us.
- By Phone
- It may be difficult to get through by phone, and there may be cases where we need some time to reach you back. If there is a need to return your call, please note that we are not able to promise the exact time of response.
- By Online Form
- It is expected that we may need some time to reply to your inquiry. We will reply to the inquiries in received order, and please refrain from contacting us repeatedly.
If there are any changes in business hours of the customer services, we will notify you separately.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.