Implementation of SSL on Homepage and Blog Services
(Update as of November 13, 2018)
November 13, 2018
Asahi Net is implementing SSL on its homepage and blog related services.
Please refer to the following details for procedures and changes in configuration associated with SSL implementation.
1. Affected Services
Following is a list of services that are within the scope of SSL implementation.
|Service Name||Time of Implementation|
|MMJP Web Hosting Service||November 7, 2018|
|Individual Homepage Service
(for individual members)
|Around April 2019|
|Free Address Service|
2. Procedures and Configuration of Settings
Please refer to the following guidance on procedures and configuration of settings associated with the implementation of SSL. Please refer to the guidance for the service that you are using.
Members using MMJP Web Hosting Service
SSL has been implemented as of the aforementioned date.
Webpages of MMJP Web Hosting Service is now accessible from both http:// and https://.
Changing CGI configuration
If you are using a CGI on your page, it may not be displayed correctly after SSL has been implemented. As such, please change the configuration referring to the following settings guides.
* When webpages of MMJP Web Hosting Service are accessed with http://, CGI will be displayed correctly even its configuration has not yet been changed.
* CGI not indicated above is not included in this series of SSL implementation.
3. For Inquiries
Asahi Net English Customer Support
(10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., weekdays, excluding national holidays)
- 03-6631-0861 (For calls from a mobile phone, IP-Phone, or public phone)
- 0120-577-135 (For calls from an NTT landline)
Please click here to submit an inquiry to Asahi Net.
Thank you for using Asahi Net. We look forward in continuing to serve you.