Notice on Closing of Combined Billing Service for
Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Service (NTT West)
October 18, 2018
This is to inform the closing of combined billing service to those members who have been subscribing Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Service in the NTT West area, starting on or before January 31, 2010.
* Please note that depending on the starting date of contract, the service name that appears on your billing statement may be slightly different from that indicated above.
Combined billing service is a service where Asahi Net combines the access charges for FLET'S Hikari Next (charged by NTT West) and internet provider charges (charged by Asahi Net) and requests payment to members in combined billings.
The combined billing service will be closed as of March 31, 2019.
Starting from April 2019 and onwards, the formerly combined charges for Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Service will be billed separately from each company that supplies the service. Line access charges will be billed by NTT West and internet provider charges will be billed by Asahi Net. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Affected Members
Members currently subscribing Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Service and conform to all of the following conditions.
|Starting Date of Contract||On or before January 31, 2010*1|
|Serviced Location||NTT West area*2|
|FLET'S Hikari Line Type||FLET'S Hikari Next*3|
|Billing Method||FLET'S Hikari Next line access charges and internet provider charges are combined and billed by Asahi Net.|
*1: Members who have started subscribing the service on or after February 1, 2010, are not affected, as the combined billing service is not offered to those members.
For these members, access charges for FLET'S Hikari Next line will continue to be billed directly from NTT West, and charges for Asahi Net services from Asahi Net.
*2: The following prefectures are included in the NTT West area:
Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
*3: Members using FLET'S Hikari Premium and FLET'S Hikari Next Super High-Speed Hayabusa lines are not affected.
2. Combined Billing Service Closing Date
March 31, 2019
3. Contract after the Closure of Combined Billing Service
For those members who will be subscribing Asahi Net FTTH with FLET'S Service as of March 31, 2019, please find below details on the method of billing and the notification you will be receiving.
- Combined billing service will no longer be available and affected members will be billed directly by NTT West on access charges for FLET'S Hikari Next line.
- * The sum of access charges for NTT FLET'S Hikari Next line and Asahi Net internet provider charges will not change.
- For Asahi Net’s administrative purposes, contract of those members affected with the closing of combined billing service will be processed as a service/course change. As such, we will send you a revised Notification of Contract Details.
- * The only difference will be the name of the service/course and monthly charges will not change even after the service/course change. Members will not be billed any administrative fees in relation to this service/course change.
4. For Inquiries
Asahi Net English Customer Support
(10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., weekdays, excluding national holidays)
- 03-6631-0861 (For calls from a mobile phone, IP-Phone, or public phone)
- 0120-577-135 (For calls from an NTT landline)
Please click here to submit an inquiry to Asahi Net.
Thank you for using Asahi Net. We look forward in continuing to serve you.