[Reminder] Asahi Net's handling of the closure of some NTT West B FLET'S services
September 7, 2017
For customers using the NTT West B FLET’S
Family Course or Mansion Course
Thank you very much for using Asahi Net.
We would like to inform you that NTT West will be closing some of their B FLET’S services.
|Service Type||Service End Date|
|B FLET'S Mansion Type||January 31, 2017
|B FLET'S Family 100 Type/ Business Type/ Basic Type||November 30, 2017|
Please refer to the information below and take the necessary steps with NTT West to switch your B FLET'S line to a FLET'S Hikari Next line.
As a result of NTT West’s closure of the B FLET’S services listed above, Asahi Net’s Internet connection services that use these lines will be completely terminated.
As your Asahi Net membership will not be automatically terminated due to the closure of the Internet services listed above, please contact Asahi Net to cancel your membership.
NTT West Information
Closure of some B FLET'S services (in Japanese)
If you change the NTT West line type from B FLET'S to FLET'S Hikari Next, there is no change required to your Asahi Net Internet connection account (Course).
For more details, please see below.
Changes to your Asahi Net Internet connection service
1. For customers
- Changing from a B FLET'S Family line to a FLET'S Hikari Next Family line.
- Changing from a B FLET'S Mansion line to a FLET'S Hikari Next Mansion line.
- Should you decide to change to another line type not listed above, steps to changing your Asahi Net connection course will be necessary.
2. Your Asahi Net connection course (account)
No procedures necessary.
If you change the NTT West line type from B FLET'S to FLET'S Hikari Next, there is no change required to your Asahi Net connection course.
3. For those using Asahi Net’s Fixed IP Address
No procedures necessary.
You can continue to use the same Asahi Net Fixed IP address.
4. Your Asahi Net monthly charges
There is no change to your Asahi Net monthly charge.
You will be able to continue using Asahi Net for the same monthly charge.
Please contact Asahi Net should you have any questions.
We look forward to continuing to be of service to you.
- Asahi Net English Customer Support (10:00 am - 5:00 pm, weekdays, excluding national holidays)
- 03-6631-0861 (For calls from a mobile phone, IP-Phone, or public phone)
- 0120-577-135 (For calls from an NTT landline in Japan)
- Please click here to submit an inquiry to Asahi Net.