News and Announcements
20th December 2016
Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ Router Upgrade
Thank you very much for using Asahi Net.
Applications for Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ router upgrade is now being accepted. Users can now upgrade the router at a special discounted price determined by the usage length of currently active device.
1. Applicable Service
Asahi Net WiMAX 2+
2. Request Accepted from
December 2nd, 2016
3. Details about Upgrade Program
We provide upgraded router at special discounted rates for customers currently using Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ service. Discount rate corresponds to the length of current device usage.
4. How to Request Upgrade
Login to Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ page and click "View/change contract" to proceed at the "changing to a new router" followed by UQ Communication WiMAX upgrade request page.
5. Customers NOT Applicable for this Upgrade Program
- Business Contract members
- Customers who already requested a purchase of upgraded model
- Customers who already requested a repair of current device at any au shops and other service spots
- Upgrade price varies depending on the duration of current device usage. The longer used, the less cost you will be able to upgrade. In some cases for long dedicated customers, this upgrading can be free of charge.
- All upgrade requests are processed at UQ Communications. UQ Communications will be the point of contact for any inquiries on upgrade request, deliveries, and repair/replacement if any malfunction occurs at initial stage.
- This upgrade program is specifically targeted and only limited to the devices marketed from Asahi Net.
We appreciate your continuous use of Asahi Net service.