News and Announcements
3rd October 2016
Asahi Net LTE (ANSIM) Rollover Data Service
Thank you very much for using Asahi Net.
At this time, starting in October 2016, we will begin to offer the Asahi Net LTE (ANSIM) Rollover Data Service that will allow for unused Asahi Net LTE (ANSIM) data from the current month to be rolled over.
Should you be unable to use all of the data stipulated in your contact by the end of the month, unused data will be rolled over into the following month.
You will be able to use your data without wasting it.
Furthermore, no application is necessary to use this service.
Unused data will be rolled over for the use for the following month. The data rollover can be used until the end of the month.
（Regarding those using the 110MB/Day Plan, data not used during each day will automatically roll over to the next day. In this case, data that has need rolled over will be valid until 12:00PM.）
- * Data rollover will begin with the data left over from October 2016.
- * Data rollover applies to those using the 3 Giga Plan, 7 Giga Plan, and 110MB/Day Plan. No applications or procedures necessary.
- * The maximum amount of data that can be rolled over into the following month is the maximum amount of data available each month specified by your Data Plan.
- * Data will be used in the following order: rollover data, additional (charged) data, and then the monthly data volume specified by your Data Plan.
- * Regarding the 3 Giga Plan and 7 Giga Plan, data that has been rolled over from the previous month will expire on the last day of the current month.
- * Regarding the 110MB/Day Plan, data that has been rolled over from the previous day will expire at 11:59:59PM in the current day.
- * Should you change the Data Plan, unused data from the previous plan will roll over and the expiration period of the current plan will be applied.
2. Applicable Plans
- Asahi Net LTE ANSIM (Voice SIM) : 3 Giga Plan / 7 Giga Plan / 110MB/Day Plan
- Asahi Net LTE ANSIM (Data SIM) : 3 Giga Plan / 7 Giga Plan / 110MB/Day Plan
3. Rollover Data Service Opening Date
1st October 2016 (Saturday)
(Data rollover will begin with the data left over from October 2016.
4. How to Apply
No application necessary.
To confirm the balance of your remaining data or rollover data, please check through the Account Maintenance page.