Windows 7 Network Configuration
1. Open the Start menu and then click on the Control Panel option.
2. Click on the Network and Internet option.
3. Click on the Network and Sharing Center option.
4. Click on the Change adapter settings option.
5. Right click on the Local Area Network connection icon.
6. In the pull-down menu, choose the Properties option.
7. The Local Area Connection Properties window will appear.
8. The Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) window will appear.
9. Click the Alternate Configuration tab and make sure the Automatic private IP address option is selected.
10. Click the OK button.
11. Click the OK button again.