Asahi Net Wi-Fi Wi2 Windows
Before Making the Configuration
- The network name (SSID) will be Wi2_club in this configuration guide.
- Should you wish to use the Wi2 Connect connection tool to make the connection instead of following the guide below, please click here to find out how to download it.
Asahi Net Wi-Fi Wi2 service areas
|Service Area||SSID||Network Key||Encryption|
- A Network Key is required to connect to each service area (SSID).
- Click here to confirm the Wi2 Login ID and Wi2 password you need to make the connection.
Connect to an available area
Open the Network window
Click the Network icon in the Windows 7 notification area (system tray).
In the Network panel, choose the network you wish to connect (e.g. Wi2_club wpapsk) and then click Connect.
- *Example: [wi2]wpapsk
- *If there is no Wireless Network listed, it is possible either your computer has no wireless-LAN functionality or has but it is disabled. In either case, please contact the maker of your computer for assistance.
A connection to the chosen network will be started.
Enter the Security key (network key)
You will be asked to enter the Security key for the network.
The connection to the chosen network will continue.
Establish connection to an available area
In the Windows 7 notification area the Additional log on information may be required message will appear to indicate a connection to the service area was successful. Open a Web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer).
Open a Web browser
The Wi2 300 page will appear. Click the Wi2 300 User Login button.
The Login page will appear. Enter your Wi2 Login ID and Wi2 Login password.
Login ID Enter your Wi2 Login ID (E.g. wi2_asahi)
When connecting to service areas other than Wi2, please enter the Wi2 Login ID@wi2.
Password Wi2 password
The Thank you for using Wi2 300 message will appear to indicate the login has been successful.