|WEB MAIL / SITE MAP / JAPANESE
Internet Service Provider in Japan - English Signup and English Customer Service
|SERVICES > Dial-up > K Plans|
Asahi Net Monthly Charge
* All charges shown exclude tax.
*Asahi Net's charge for the K Plan takes effect from the month in which a change to the Dial-up Course K Plan is requested or new signup for the Dial-up Course K Plan is made.
*To determine the amount of dial-up connection time to the Prime Access Point, the total number of seconds connected in a month is summated and then converted into minutes.
*When connections span a month, the charge for the connection will be made for the month in which the connection ended - your care is appreciated. For example, a connection starting at 23:00 on 31st January an ending at 02:00 on 1st February of 3 hours length will be billed for in February.
*Please ensure that the terminal adapter driver being used for ISDN connection is 64K synchronous. It is possible to make MP (MultilinkPPP) 128Kbps connection to the Prime Access Point if the terminal adapter driver is not set to 64K synchronous, however such connections will be charged as if two (2) lines are in use.
*Regardless of the month in which a member using this Course cancels their membership, signs up for membership, or changes to this Course, Asahi Net will charge the monthly charge for the Plan being used on this Course.
*Homepage space usage exceeding that allocated by the Course / Plan will incur a charge of 189 yen per month per 5MB excess. Please see About excess homepage usage for more information about how to calculate your homepage space usage.
Important Notes (please read)
* K Plans can only be used with the all-country 0120-253531 Prime Access Point number.
* K Plans can only be used via a fixed telephone line provided by NTT. These plans cannot be used via a cellular phone, PHS, public telephone, etc.
* K Plans can be used regardless of the telephone company to which a MyLine or MyLine Plus registration has been made.
* K Plans cannot be used in conjunction with one of NTT's cost saving schemes such as Telehodai, Time Plus, etc.
* When using K Plans, the access point must be able to see your telephone number. If you disabled the setting for displaying the telephone number or are unsure as to whether it is set or not, please add "186" before the access point telephone number.
* When using K Plans, it is possible that connection will not be possible for internal telephones where a "0" is required to be dialed before the access point number.
* When using K Plans, Proxy servers should not be used.
* When requesting a change to a Dial-up Course K Plan, the change takes effect on the first day of the following month.