Compare All Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ Supporting Devices
|For Use at Home & Away||For Use as a Fixed Line|
111mm (W) ×
62mm (H) ×
128mm (W) ×
64mm (H) ×
70mm (W) ×
155mm (H) ×
93mm (W) ×
178mm (H) ×
|Wight||Approx. 127 g||Approx. 125 g||Approx. 218 g||Approx. 436 g|
|Maximum Download Speed||440 Mbps5||1.2 Gbps1, 2, 3||440 Mbps5||1 Gbps1, 4|
|Simultaneous Connections||16 devices||16 devices||20 devices||40 devices|
|Simultaneous Connections6||Max. 14 hours||Max. 9 hours|
|Battery Run Time6||Approx. 700 hours||Approx. 800 hours|
|Battery Capacity||3,200 mAh(Detachable)||3,000 mAh|
|WiMAX High Power7|
|Wi-Fi TX Beamforming Feature|
(equipped on cradle)
- Available in certain areas. For information on service areas, please check for service availability. If you'd prefer to check yourself, in Japanese, please click here.
- When used with: High-Speed Plus Area Mode (paid service), high performance mode and 4x4 MIMO settings activated. With Wi-Fi connection: the maximum download speed will be 867 Mbps.
- Type C cable (sold separately) that supports USB 3.0 or higher is required.
- When used with: High-Speed Plus Area Mode (paid service), and with fixed line connection. With Wi-Fi connection: the maximum download speed will be 867 Mbps.
- The connection speed shown is the maximum download speed of the system, and depends on the device you are using and service area. The actual communication speed slows down depending on your communication environment and on the traffic congestion on the internet. Information on service areas supporting max. download speed 440 Mbps, please check for service availability. If you'd prefer to check yourself, in Japanese, please click here.
- The effect depends on your environment and traffic status.
- WiMAX High Power increases transmission power and improves communication speed by 20%, even in weak signal areas. Factory default value is "valid".
- Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ Application
- Apply by Web
Click and Apply
- Apply by Phone 0120-577-135 0120-577-135
10 a.m-5 p.m., Monday to Friday,
excluding national holidays
After listening to the audio assist, press the applicable number.
- Asahi Net Member
- Customers New to Asahi Net