Speed Wi-Fi NEXT WX06
By NEC Platforms
First time for WiMAX mobile router
Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)
- Supported Network
- WiMAX 2+
- au 4G LTE
- Max. download speed 440 Mbps1
- Weight Approx. 127 g
- Continuous communication time Approx. 14 hours
- Simultaneous connections 16 devices
- Bluetooth® tethering
- Wireless LAN 5 GHz
- Router Characteristics
- Fast, stable communications with
simultaneous dual-band (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)
- Easy to connect Wi-Fi by
scanning QR code
- Allows you to check data
traffic at a glance
- The device is equipped with band steering feature2 which determines the surrounding signal environment at a regular basis. It automatically selects the optimal frequency, enabling a more stable, high-speed Wi-Fi communication.
- Customers using iOS/iPadOS/Android devices4 can easily connect to Wi-Fi by just scanning the QR code using the standard camera on your device.
- In the Home screen, you can check the: "Daily Data Traffic5" for the past three days, "Monthly Data Traffic" in High-Speed Area Mode.
- The connection speed shown is the maximum download speed of the system, and depends on the device you are using and service area. The actual communication speed slows down depending on your communication environment and on the traffic congestion on the internet. Available in certain areas. For information on service areas supporting max. download speed 440 Mbps, please check for service availability. If you'd prefer to check yourself, in Japanese, please click here .
- The feature's factory default setting is OFF. You can select ON/OFF in the Initial Settings Wizard. Wi-Fi connection device has to be compatible with both 2.4 GHz/5 GHz and 802.11 v.
- The figure shown here is an example measured by the manufacturer. The effect depends on your environment, and does no ensure the actual performance.
- Supported operating systems are: iOS 11.0 and above, iPadOS 13 and above, Android 10 and above.
- Monthly Data Traffic shows the data traffic calculated from the first day of every month.
|Manufacturer||NEC Platforms, Ltd.|
|Size||Approx. 111mm (W) x 62mm (H) x 13.3mm (D)|
|Weight||Approx. 127 g|
|Battery Capacity||3,200 mAh (Detachable)|
|UIM Card Version||Nano IC|
((Continuous communication time/Wi-Fi connection))
■ High-Speed Mode (WiMAX 2+)
|Continuous Standby Time||Idle State (remote start available): Approx. 700 hours
Waiting State: Approx. 45 hours
|Wireless LAN Standard (Wi-Fi Standard)||IEEE802.11a/n/ac (5GHz)、IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)|
|Simultaneous Connections||Maximum 16 devices|
|Display||2.4 inch color LCD|
- In any month a High-Speed Plus Area Mode is used, an additional LTE option charge of 1,105 yen/month (not available on a per-diem basis) will be billed. For users of Unlimited Data with LTE Plan/Fixed Data with LTE Plan, there will be no charge for LTE option.