Speed Wi-Fi NEXT WX04
- High-speed communication of 440Mbps by WiMAX2+ 4x4 MIMOCA is now available in 4G LTE service areas
- Extended continuous communication time with high-capacity battery and Eco-mode energy saving system
- Wi-Fi Settings Transfer function supports easy initial setup when replacing the router *1
- One Time function allows prompt switching between connecting to and disconnecting from 4G LTE, limiting 4G LTE connection for data communication to only when needed
- Schedule Function allows you to preset time for auto Power off mode according to your lifestyle
- Designed cradle (optional) with W-wing Antenna. Wi-Fi TX Beam Forming function assures comfortable Wi-Fi connection in larger areas
|Maker||NEC Platforms, Ltd.|
|Size||Approx. 111mm (W) × 62mm (H) × 13.3mm (D)|
|Battery Capacity||3,200mAh (Detachable)|
|UIM Card Version||Nano IC|
|Battery Life (Continuous Communication Time, Wi-Fi Connection)||
■ High-Speed Mode (WiMAX 2＋)
|Continuous Standby Time||Sleep mode (with Remote Startup): Approx. 700 hours
Standby mode: Approx. 50 hours
|Wireless LAN Standard (Wi-Fi Standard)||IEEE802.11a/n/ac (5GHz), IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)|
|Simultaneous Connections||Wi-Fi devices: 10, Bluetooth devices: 3, USB:1|
|Display||2.4 inch color LCD|
- 1:The router from which settings are to be transferred from needs to be compatible with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) function. If transferring settings from other maker’s router, please be careful to input the correct SSID.
- 2:In any month the High-Speed Plus Area Mode is used, an additional LTE option charge of 1005 yen /month (not available on a per diem basis) will be billed. For users of Unlimited Data with LTE Plan/Fixed Data with LTE Plan, there will be no charge for LTE option.
- This communication device conforms to the technical criteria stipulated by the Japanese government concerning absorption of radio waves by the human body, and to the international guideline on radio radiation protection. For more information on SAR, please refer to this website.
(Links to the website of UQ Communication Inc. (in Japanese))