Speed Wi-Fi NEXT W05
- High-speed communication with a maximum download speed of 708Mbps
- With the new Wi-Fi Settings Transfer function, you no longer need to re-setup your smartphone and computer *1
- Settings for traffic monitoring and performance can now be configured with a smartphone application
- Easier Wi-Fi connection setup of iOS devices
- Designed cradle (optional, sold separately) that can act as a home router
|Size||Approx. 130mm (W) × 55mm (H) × 12.6mm (D)|
|UIM Card Version||Nano IC|
■ High-Speed Mode
Maximum download: 558Mbps *3■ High-Speed Plus Area Mode (WiMAX 2+, LTE)
Maximum download: 708Mbps *3
■ High-Speed Mode (WiMAX 2＋)
|Continuous Standby Time||Default setting: Approx. 850 hours
Quick Access mode: Approx. 38 hours
|Wireless LAN Standard (Wi-Fi Standard)||802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Simultaneous Connections||10 devices|
|Display||2.4 inch, QVGA touch panel LCD|
- 1:The router from which settings are to be transferred from needs to be compatible with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) function. If transferring settings from other maker’s router, please be careful to input the correct SSID.
- 2:In any month the High-Speed Plus Area Mode is used, an additional LTE option charge of 1005 yen /month (not available on a per diem basis) will be billed. For users of Unlimited Data with LTE Plan/Fixed Data with LTE Plan, there will be no charge for LTE option.
- 3:Available in part of the Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka Metropolitan area. Please set the power to high-performance mode and use updated software. The communication speed indicated above is the maximum download speed specifically within the system, and depends on the device type and on the conditions at the serviced areas. The actual communication speed may be lower depending on the network condition and congestion.
- This communication device conforms to the technical criteria stipulated by the Japanese government concerning absorption of radio waves by the human body, and to the international guideline on radio radiation protection. For more information on SAR, please refer to this website.
(Links to the website of UQ Communication Inc. (in Japanese))