||Asahi Net, Inc.
||President HIJIKATA Jiro
||KABUKIZA TOWER 21F, Ginza 4-12-15 Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
||0120-577-135 (weekdays, 10am to 5pm)
||Hikari TV for Asahi Net
|Name of service provider
||NTT Plala Inc.
- This is a service provided by NTT Plala Inc. with Asahi Net Inc. acting as its sales representative and billing representative.
||President and CEO Koji Bando
||24th Floor, Sunshine 60, 3-1-1 Higashi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 170-6024
- Hikari TV Customer Center
- 0120-001144 (10am to 7pm, open 365 days a year)
- Email address: email@example.com
|Selling price (cost of services)
- 1. Plan
- Oneuchi Plan: Monthly charge 3,850 yen (tax-included)
- TV-Osusume Plan: Monthly charge 2,750 yen (tax-included)
- Video-Zanmai Plan: Monthly charge 2,750 yen (tax-included)
- Optional (chargeable) services will be displayed separately from Plan charges and with tax included.
- 2. Rental tuner
- Monthly charge 550 yen (tax-included)
- Rental is possible by entering into a rental contract with NTT Plala.
|Costs other than service charges
- The communication costs for the NTT fiber-optic line and costs for the use of related equipment.
- For more about NTT's fiber-optic lines, please refer to the web pages of NTT East and NTT West.
|Timing and method of payment of service charges
- Payment is by credit card.
- Timing of the payment will depend on the credit card company.
|The requirements to use the service
||The requirements are as follows.
- 1. NTT fiber-optic line
- <If in the NTT East area>
- B FLET'S, FLET'S Hikari Next
- <If in the NTT West area>
- FLET'S Hikari Premium, FLET'S Hikari Next, B FLET'S + FLET'S v6 App
- Hikari TV is not available to users of FLET'S Hikari Next Business Type lines.
- 2. Hikari TV tuner or tuner-enabled TV or PC
- Click here for more about Hikari TV tuners and tuner-enabled TVs and PCs
With regard to the Hikari TV terrestrial digital broadcast services, this can only be used by customers in the service area that are using a compatible tuner and a NTT East/NTT West FLET'S Hikari Next service (with the exception of the business type service).
- It is possible to rent a Hikari TV tuner from NTT Plala (rental fee charged).
- If using a tuner-enabled TV or PC there is no need to rent a Hikari TV tuner.
If using a tuner-enabled PC, there will be some channels and videos that are not available to watch. For details, please click here.
- A HD-enabled TV or HD-enabled device is required to view High Definition (HD) content.
|Restrictions on sales volume, special conditions of sale (service conditions), etc.
- For each NTT Hikari line, up to one Hikari TV tuner or TV/PC compatible with Hikari TV tuner function can be used, and up to one contract of a service plan can be entered into.
- A contract of a service plan is required for each Hikari TV tuner or TV/PC compatible with Hikari TV tuner function.
|The period in which the service is offered (transfer of permissions, offering the service)
||After the operating environment for Hikari TV service is set up and the connection settings are complete the video service can be used straight away. To use the channel service takes a little more time, as explained below.
- <Customers in the NTT East area>
- Up to 1 hour.
- <Customers in the NTT West area>
- Up to 24 hours (up to 1 hour if a FLET'S Hikari Next line is being used).
- When viewing the Hikari TV service is possible, optional (chargeable) services can be applied for on the Hikari TV service screen. Viewing of the optional services is possible after the application process has been completed.
- Viewing of optional services is possible within the time period the optional service is made available (as displayed). The rental tuner will normally be delivered within 2 weeks of the Hikari TV application being made.
- <Plans for which the "Max 2 months free" benefit is applicable>
- Billing of the monthly charge and tuner rental charge will start two months after the month in which the service is first connected to and is possible to use (the opening month).
- If renting the tuner:
Should the tuner not be used by the end of the month following the month in which the tuner is delivered (the tuner delivery month), taking the second month after the delivery month as the opening month, the monthly charge and tuner rental charge will start to be billed in the month following the opening month.
- If not renting the tuner:
Should the service not be used by the end of the second month following the month in which your Hikari TV registration number is delivered (registration number delivery month), taking the second month after the registration number delivery month as the opening month, the monthly charge will start to be billed in the month following the opening month.
- If at the time of making a Hikari TV application the NHK OnDemand Minogashi Program Pack or Karaoke Premium Pack is applied for, the start date for calculating the monthly charge will be the same, and billing will start from the month following the opening month.
A usage charge will be billed for any optional (chargeable) services used in the service opening month or during a charge-free period. Please click here for details of optional charges.
|Matters related to the agreement on the cancellation of the service following the offering of the service (transfer of permissions)
- Following the charge-free period the Hikari TV contract will continue and billing will automatically take place for the monthly charge, tuner rental charge and any optional services.
- Customers who wish to cancel the service must call the Hikari TV Customer Center on 0120-001144 (open 10am to 9pm, every day) or use this inquiry form.
- Return or cancellation of optional (chargeable) services that are being subscribed to is not possible given the nature of the service.