FLET'S Hikari Next/Light/Cross Course Agreement
Article 1. General Provisions
- 1.FLET'S Hikari Next/Light/Cross Course Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") applies to members (hereinafter referred to as the "Member") of Asahi Net, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") using FLET'S Hikari Next Course, FLET'S Hikari Light Course or FLET'S Hikari Cross Course (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Service") provided by the Company, on the premise that the Member uses the internet connection environment provided by NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE EAST CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as "NTT East") or NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE WEST CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as "NTT West"), under the service names such as FLET'S Hikari Next, FLET'S Hikari Light and FLET'S Hikari Cross (hereinafter collectively referred to as "FLET'S Hikari Next, Light and Cross".)
- 2.Various other terms and conditions the Member has agreed to and items the Company has provided shall apply, should there be matters with respect to the Service not otherwise specified within the Agreement.
- 3.The Company may revise the provisions of the Agreement. In such event, the Company shall provide an amendment and a supplementary note with the revision date.
Article 2. Application and Approval
- 1.The Member shall agree to Asahi Net Individual Member Service Agreement, the Agreement and various other terms and conditions and the like separately stipulated by the Company, and shall apply for the Service in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. The Company, upon receiving the application, shall provide the Service to the Member whom the Company has approved.
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, the Member may not be able to receive the Service in cases separately stipulated by the Company, including without limitation, when an embassy, an ambassador or so forth is exempted from consumption tax for the usage fees and other related fees for FLET'S Hikari Next, Light and Cross, or when a special discount plan for schools (including School Type) is applied.
Article 3. Start of Charging
The charge start date of the Service shall be as specified in the Explanation of the important contract terms for the Service.
Article 4. Abolishment of Service
The Company may, in its sole discretion, abolish the Service. When the Service is to be abolished, the Company shall notify the Member in the prescribed manner no later than one month in advance.
Article 5. Cancellation
- 1.In the event that a Member cancels the Service, the said Member shall notify the Company in the manner designated separately by the Company.
- 2.Even in the event that the Service has been cancelled, the Company shall not refund any fees and expenses already received from the Member.
Article 6. Application for FLET's v6 Option Service on behalf of Members
- 1.A Member may need a service equivalent to the FLET'S v6 Option Service before the Service is provided by the Company.
- 2.An application for the FLET's v6 Option Service may be made by the Company on behalf of a Member, as appropriate.
Article 7. Effectiveness of the Agreement
The Agreement shall become effective as of such time as the Company approves the Member to use the Service.
Article 8. Handling of Member's Information
The Member shall be deemed to have agreed that information relating to the Member will be communicated mutually between the Company and NTT East or NTT West, for the purpose of providing the Service.
The Agreement shall be effective as of November 1, 2017.
The revised Agreement shall be effective as of March 31, 2020.
The revised Agreement shall be effective as of April 1, 2020.
The revised Agreement shall be effective as of May 1, 2022.
- *This is a translation of the original FLET'S Hikari Next/Light/Cross Course Agreement in Japanese. If there is any conflict between the original and the translation, the original shall prevail.
Asahi Net, Inc.