Since April 1, 2004, Asahi Net has displayed its charges with consumption tax included, as stipulated by the revised Consumption Tax Act. However, from February 1, 2014, Asahi Net will display its charges with consumption tax excluded (only the base charge displayed). This format for display of charges will continue until March 31, 2021 and in order of precedence, the display of charges will be changed back to show the consumption tax-included charge.
|Base charge of 700 yen||770 yen
770 yen (700 yen base)
770 yen (tax included)
700 yen (770 yen with tax included)
|Base charge of 450 yen||495 yen
495 yen (450 yen base)
495 yen (tax included)
450 yen (495 yen with tax included)
* When the price including tax results in a value with a fraction of less than 1 yen, the price will be rounded and displayed to include tax. There is no change to the way charges are billed to our customers, as the tax is already included in the total price.
|Base charge of 500 yen||500 yen
* The above charge does not include tax.
|Base charge of 700 yen||700 yen (tax-excluded)|
|Base charge of 450 yen||450 yen (tax-excluded)|
* In order to prevent our customers mistakenly thinking a charge is tax-included when it is actually tax-excluded, we will add yen (tax-excluded) when displaying price or display guidance like All charges exclude tax close to where the charge is displayed.
* At the time of calculating charges to be billed, when the total of tax-included charges results in a value with a fraction of less than 1 yen, that fraction will be rounded down before billing takes place.
* This is a translation of the original Display of Charges on Website in Japanese. If there is any conflict between the original and the translation, the original shall prevail.