- What is the Neo-SpamBlock service?
- What is the Neo-SpamBlock service charge?
- How can I apply to use the Neo-SpamBlock?
- Will unsolicited email sent to MyMail addresses using the MyMail forwarding service also be filtered by the Neo-SpamBlock service?
- If an e-mail is filtered into the Unsolicited Email Folder, will the sender of the e-mail receive a notification?
- Is it planned to have the Neo-SpamBlock service support the Mailing List service?
- Will the Neo-SpamBlock service support Virtual Domain email addresses?
- Is it possible to use both the Neo-SpamBlock service and the Email Virus Check Service at the same time?
- Is it possible to block email that the Email Virus Check Service has identified as being infected with a virus?
- Is it possible for multiple e-mail addresses (default e-mail address, MyMail address) to share the same Neo-SpamBlock settings?
- Is it possible to apply the Neo-SpamBlock service to all IDs on a Business service account with one setting?
- Is it possible to use the Neo-SpamBlock service and Reject E-mail Sent to Default Addresses service at the same time for a default email address?
- How many Accept/Deny addresses can be set?
- Why can't I log into the Neo-SpamBlock setting page?
- Why do I still receive e-mail from the e-mail addresses that are listed in the Deny filter?
- Is it possible to use my own email software to sort e-mail that the Neo-SpamBlock service has identified as spam?
- What does the "X-ASAHI-NET-MyFilter: done" mean in the header of the e-mail?
- I just made a setting change but Neo-SpamBlock did not accept it. I can't get to the next page. What can I do?