- How is IP-TV-Phone-F different from the current telephone and IP-Phone?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of IP-TV-Phone-F?
- Who can use the IP-TV-Phone-F service?
- What are the IP-TV-Phone-F charges?
- Is there a phone number with the IP-TV-Phone-F service?
- Can I choose any 050 number?
- Do I have to buy or replace my telephone set?
- Am I going to rent the IP-TV-Phone equipment from Asahi Net?
- Is there a special operation required to use the PC or IP-TV-Phone equipment when making calls? Do I need to turn my PC on?
- Who will bill me for my telephone charges?
- Can I use the IP-TV-Phone-F service at the same time as IP-Phone-C or IP-Phone-F service?
- Can I use my current telephone number for the IP-TV-Phone-F service instead of the 050 number?
- If I change my service from IP-Phone-C or IP-Phone-F to IP-TV-Phone-F, can I keep my current 050 number?
- I'm going to signup for Asahi Net membership and would like to use the IP-TV-Phone-F service. What do I need to do?
- I'm currently an Asahi Net member and would like to apply for the IP-TV-Phone-F service. What do I need to do?
Service Contents (after service opens)
- What happens to my IP-TV-Phone-F service if I change my Course and Plan?
- How can I cancel the IP-TV-Phone-F service?
- If I cancel the IP-TV-Phone-F service, when does the service actually stop?
- Can I setup and use the service without a computer?
- Can any model of broadband router be used for connecting to the service?