FTTH with FLET'S
- What is FTTH (fiber-optic) connection?
- The service is advertised as 1Gbps-capable. Will I get speeds of 1Gbps?
- Can two or more computers connect to the Internet at the same time?
Service Contents (until service opens)
- What is the FTTH with FLET'S service?
- What NTT fiber-optic lines are available with the FTTH with FLET'S service?
- Is there a difference in line quality between the FTTH with FLET'S Course and B FLET'S/FLET'S Hikari Premium/FLET'S Hikari Next/FLET'S Hikari Light Courses?
- Can I use FTTH with FLET'S at my location?
- What are the steps to the opening of the FTTH with FLET'S service?
- I'm currently using a NTT B FLET'S line and a Asahi Net B FLET'S Course. Can I change to the FTTH with FLET'S Course?
- When I change to the FTTH with FLET'S Course from another Asahi Net Course, will my email address, homepage address, etc. change?
- I would like to change to the FTTH with FLET'S Course from my current Course. What do I need to do?
- I am currently using NTT's B FLET'S service with another provider. Do I need to cancel my contract with NTT if I want to apply for Asahi Net's FTTH with FLET'S service?
- What type of IP address is available?
- With the FTTH with FLET'S Course, can I connect with the same Asahi Net ID at the same time from two or more locations?
- Can I establish my own server?
- Can I use a broadband router to connect to the Internet?
- Are there cases that I cannot use the service for online games and Net Meeting?
Service Contents (after service opens)
- I would like to change the type of NTT fiber-optic line? Is this possible?
- What do I need to do if I'm using FTTH with FLET'S and will move home?
- Is it possible to cancel the FTTH with FLET'S Course and keep my email address, web page address, etc.?
- Can I change from a FTTH with FLET'S Course to another Course and keep my email address, home page address, etc.?
- I can't connect to FTTH with FLET'S. Why?
- I'm suddenly getting disconnected. Why?
- I can connect to the Internet but I can't see web pages. Why?
- When I open Internet Explorer, it attempts to make a dial-up connection. Why?
- After changing to FTTH with FLET'S I am unable to upload pages to my Asahi Net homepage space. Why?
- My computer is configured to use a Proxy server. How do I remove the proxy server settings?