- How does IP-Phone-F differ from the telephone service used until now?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the IP-Phone-F service?
- Can the service be used on with slow ADSL link-up speeds or an ADSL service that cuts out?
- Who can use this service?
- What are the IP-Phone-F service charges?
- Does IP-Phone-F have it's own telephone number?
- If I use IP-Phone-F, will my current telephone number change?
- Do I have to buy or replace my telephone set?
- Is there a special operation required to use the PC or IP Phone equipment when making a call? Do I need to restart my PC?
- When I receive a telephone call, which number should I ask people to call me at?
- Who will bill me for my telephone charges?
- I am already using FLET'S ADSL. Can I continue to use my current ADSL modem or router with the IP-Phone-F service?
- Can I call everywhere with the IP-Phone-F service?
- Can two or more telephones be connected to the VoIP equipment?
- Can I send and receive faxes?
- Can IP-Phone-F calls be made, even while surfing the Net or downloading files?
- Can call-waiting be used?
- Are calls secure?
- I try to apply for IP-Phone-F but a message appears saying I can't apply. Why?
- Can friends and family overseas call my 050 IP-Phone number?