Fixed IP Address Option
- What is the Fixed IP Address Option?
- What can the Fixed IP Address Option be used for?
- Can the service be used by non-FLET'S users?
- How many fixed IP addresses are assigned?
- Can the IP host name be reverse-pulled?
- Can a currently owned IP address be used with this service?
- Is the establishment of a server for the service possible?
- How can I apply for the Fixed IP Address?
- What are the steps to getting a Fixed IP address?
Using the Service
- How can I check to find out what my Fixed IP Address is?
- Is it possible to change the assigned IP address?
- If the fixed IP address I have been assigned is attacked, can I get it changed?
- If I move to another location, what happens to the IP address?
- Can I continue to use the Fixed IP Address Option even after I change my course or line type?
- Can I control the access?
- Do I need to enter the Fixed IP Address in my equipment?
- Is there any special setting required for connection?
- Where does the IP address get set?
- Is it necessary to change the setup of email, FTP, NetNews, etc?