- What is ADSL?
- What is the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 service?
- The service is advertised as 47Mbps-capable. Will I get speeds of 47Mbps?
- Can I use my telephone/Fax while I connect to the Internet?
- Can two or more computers connect to the Internet at the same time?
- What is the NTT line compatibility check?
- Is it true that I may not be able to use the ADSL service even if the line compatibility check is passed?
- Can I apply for ADSL service without a telephone line?
- I am currently using ISDN service. Can I apply for ADSL service?
- Will my telephone number change when an ISDN line is changed to an analog line?
- How can I confirm my telephone line contract information?
Service Contents (until service opens)
- What is FLET'S ADSL?
- I want to know the speed, the charge, etc.
- Is FLET'S ADSL available in my area?
- What are the steps to opening of service?
- Can I apply for FLET'S ADSL service even if I don't have a telephone line?
- I am currently using ISDN. Can I apply for FLET'S ADSL service?
- If I change my ISDN line to an analog line, will it change my telephone number?
- If I change to the FLET'S ADSL Course, will it change my email address, Web page URL, etc.?
- How can I change to the FLET'S ADSL Course?
- I am currently using the FLET'S ADSL service with another provider. If I want to use the FLET'S ADSL service with Asahi Net, do I need to cancel the service first and then apply for Asahi Net membership?
- What equipment do I need to use the FLET'S ADSL service?
- What about IP addresses?
- Can I connect to FLET'S ADSL and another connection service with one Asahi Net User ID?
- Can I establish my own server?
- Can I use a broadband router to connect to the Internet?
- How can I cancel my FLET'S ADSL Course?
Service Contents (after service opens)
- How can I change the speed of FLET'S ADSL service?
- Can I keep my email address, Web page URL, etc. even if I change my Course?
- What do I need to do if I'm moving?
- Can I just cancel the FLET'S ADSL Course and keep my email address, web page URL, etc.?
- I will change to a faster FLET'S ADSL contract with NTT. What do I need to do?