guide support : Asahi Net Wi-Fi Wi2
Before Making the Configuration
* The settings on this page are for connecting devices to the Asahi Net Wi-Fi Wi2 service.
* The network name (SSID) will be Wi2_club in this configuration guide.
* Should you wish to use the Wi2 Connect connection tool to make the connection instead of following the guide below, please click here to find out how to download it.
Asahi Net Wi-Fi Wi2 service areas
|Service Area (SSID)||SSID (Network Name)||Encryption|
|[Wi2] or Wi2||none|
|[Wi2]wpapsk or Wi2_club||WPA/WPA2 PSK|
- A Network Key is required to connect to each service area (SSID).
- Click here to confirm the Network Key, Wi2 Login ID and Wi2 password you need to make the connection.
Asahi Net Wi-Fi Wi2
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the page below for frequently asked questions about the Asahi Net Wi-Fi Wi2 service.