About the ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 option
ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 allows you to conveniently make wireless-LAN connections to the Internet when outside your home, at Wi-Fi hot spots at train stations, cafes or hotels, etc. and for a reasonable fixed monthly charge. If you have a Wi-Fi capable computer, iPad, iPod touch or other device, you can use the ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 service.
|This service is powered by Wire and Wireless Co., Ltd.
Major Wi-Fi Hot Spots
||Starbucks, McDonald's, Renoir, etc.|
||All main JR stations in Japan.|
||Haneda airport, Narita airport, Itami airport, etc.|
||Limousine bus, etc.|
||Tokyu Hotel, The New Otani, etc.|
To check the available hot spots in English, click here.
|The service can be used at hot spots displaying any of these logos:
The merits of the ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 option
1. Experience broadband Wi-Fi connection while outside your home. The maximum speed possible is 300Mbps (best effort).
2. Make wireless-LAN connections to the Internet when outside your home, at Wi-Fi hot spots at train stations, cafes or hotels, etc.
||Make your application between 1st May 2013 and 31st May 2013 and there will be no monthly charge in the opening month and the following month, and no cancellation charge if cancelling in the opening month or following month.
1. This ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 option is for those members who currently use ASAHI Net for
2. If you are not currently an ASAHI Net member and wish to use this ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2
option, you may want to first consider applying for membership and then applying for this
3. You do need a Wi-Fi capable device with which to use the ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 service.
4. Please read our FAQ - ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 before applying for the ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 option.
How to connect
>> Configuration Guide: ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the page below for frequently asked questions about the ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2 service.
>> FAQ - ASAHI Net Wi-Fi Wi2
How to apply
Please use the Apply button below and when prompted enter your ASAHI Net User ID and its password.
(Your ASAHI Net User ID and password is required)