Thank you for your interest in this service, however as of 1st August 2015, new applications in English for this service are not being accepted. Should you require the service, please make your application in Japanese here.
>> Service details
* To use IP-Phone, the Neo-Discount ADSL 12M with IP-Phone Course must be applied for; an additional monthly charge of
will be billed.
* It is also necessary to apply for Asahi Net's IP-Phone-C service after the Neo-Discount ADSL 12M service is opened in order to use IP-Phone.
>> Apply for IP-Phone-C
This is a "best-effort" service, therefore factors such as location and signal strength may cause the speed to lower: there is no guarantee for the actual speeds that will be achieved through use of this service.
Special notes for English speakers
For English speakers/those using computers with English operating systems.
- There is no English-language documentation provided by eAccess Ltd for this service.
- Configuring the Router-type modem requires a Japanese-language configuration screen having to be opened in a Web browser. If you or your computer cannot understand Japanese, you may have difficulties in making the configuration. We have prepared an English-language configuration guide on our Support page.
>> Configuration Guide
- All communication from eAccess Ltd regarding your application for this service will be in Japanese. This means that email sent to you will be in Japanese. If you or your computer cannot read Japanese, you will not be able to know the status of your application. Please contact Asahi Net if you require a translation.