* To use IP-Phone, the Neo-Discount ADSL 12M with IP-Phone Course must be applied for; an additional monthly charge of 105 yen will be billed.
* It is also necessary to apply for ASAHI Net's IP-Phone-C service after the Neo-Discount ADSL 12M service is opened in order to use IP-Phone.
>> Apply for IP-Phone-C
* Wireless LAN is only possible if the Neo-Discount ADSL 12M with IP-Phone Course is applied for; an additional monthly charge of 105 yen will be billed.
* If the Wireless LAN Card Rental service is applied for, either at the time of applying for membership or afterwards, a wireless LAN card will be sent to the applicant for insertion in the ADSL modem. The wireless LAN card rental charge is 399 yen/month.
>> Wireless LAN Card Rental service
This is a "best-effort" service, therefore factors such as location and signal strength may cause the speed to lower: there is no guarantee for the actual speeds that will be achieved through use of this service.
* The Neo-Discount ADSL 12M Campaign is offered from 1st May 2013 to 31st May 2013, inclusive. Those who connect to the service before 31st August 2013 will be eligible for campaign benefits. Changes of the speed of service will not be eligible for campaign benefits.
Special notes for English speakers
For English speakers/those using computers with English operating systems.
- There is no English-language documentation provided by eAccess Ltd for this
- Configuring the Router-type modem requires a Japanese-language configuration screen
having to be opened in a
Web browser. If you or your computer cannot understand Japanese, you may have
difficulties in making the
configuration. We have prepared an English-language configuration guide on our Support
>> Configuration Guide
- All communication from eAccess Ltd regarding your application for this service will
be in Japanese. This
means that email sent to you will be in Japanese. If you or your computer cannot read
Japanese, you will not be
able to know the status of your application. Please contact ASAHI Net if you require a
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the page below for frequently asked questions about the service.
>> FAQ - ADSL eAccess / Lite ADSL eAccess / Discount ADSL eAccess 12M