If your friend is using a provider with a high monthly provider charge, tell them about Asahi Net!
Asahi Net is the cheapest of the major FTTH with FLET'S providers!
Example - FTTH with FLET'S
- All the above charges exclude tax.
- As of 1st December 2015. Researched by Asahi Net, Inc.
The NTT FLET'S Hikari line charge is the same no matter which provider you use.
So with FLET'S Hikari it makes sense to choose the provider with the cheapest charge.
Changing provider is the way to go!
Applicable Courses For Introduce A Friend Campaign
- The Introducer supplies their Asahi Net User ID to the Applicant.
- Click the Tell your friend now button and complete the form, or tell your friend verbally.
If you have forgotten your Asahi Net User ID...
- Apply for an Asahi Net Course on-line or by phone.
- At that time, supply the Introducer's Asahi Net User ID so that they can benefit from this Introduce A Friend Campaign.
How the Introducer gets the cashback payment
Tell your friend about Asahi Net
Please tell your friend about Asahi Net's service.
Your friend uses Asahi Net
for at least 4 months
Asahi Net confirms the applicant has used Asahi Net for at least four months, including the month the Course opens.
Email arrives asking for
bank account information
On about the 15th day of the 5th month following the opening of the Course, Asahi Net will send you an email about the cash back process.
Bank account registration
Click the URL in the email and supply your bank account information for the cash back payment.
The cashback payment will
be made after 1 working day
On completion of the process you will be sent a confirmation email.
* The payment will be made on the same day or on the next working day.
Information about how to get the cash back payment can be found by clicking the link below.
Click here for details of how to get the cash back payment
Apply between 1st Mar. 2017 and 31st Mar. 2017.
- The Applicant must sign up for Individual Membership on one of the applicable Courses.
- The Applicant uses the Course applied for, for a minimum 12 months including the month the Course is opened.
- The Applicant has not benefitted previously from Asahi Net's Introduce A Friend Campaign.
- The Introducer must be an Individual Asahi Net member.
- The Introducer and the Applicant are not the same person.
- During the minimum 4 months (including opening month) the Applicant uses Asahi Net, the Introducer must continue to use Asahi Net.
- Should the Applicant cancel Asahi Net on or before the 5th day of the 5th month of the opening of the opening of their Asahi Net Internet connection service, the Introducer will not be eligible for Introduce A Friend Campaign benefits.