- Closure of Asahi Net ADSL ACCA services
This Asahi Net Course will close effective 28th February 2017. Asahi Net offers various other Internet connection services; please consider applying for one of them.
>> Closure of Asahi Net ADSL ACCA services
ADSL ACCA Course (Super 50M) is offered through ACCA Networks Co., Ltd.
This ADSL service is available through an analog telephone line, and offers high-
speed, always-on Internet connection for a
fixed monthly charge. Maximum download speeds of up to 50Mbps and maximum upload
speeds of up to 12Mbps will be possible. It is a
"best-effort" service, therefore factors such as line conditions and Internet
congestion may cause the speed to lower: there is
no guarantee for the actual speeds that will be achieved through use of this service.
Using ACCA ADSL at Asahi Net
Asahi Net's ADSL ACCA Course is compatible with ACCA's ADSL service.
|3,878 yen (3,693 yen base)
- These charges are for Asahi Net's M Plan on each Course. The M Plan offers
always-on connection to ACCA's ADSL service. Other
Plans are available - click the Details button.
- Charges in red are the charges applicable to Asahi Net's campaigns (if in
- All ADSL services are "best-effort" services, therefore factors such as line
conditions and Internet congestion may cause the
speed to lower: there is no guarantee for the actual speeds that will be achieved
through use of this service.
About the IP address
One global IP address will be assigned dynamically on connection.
Special notes for English speakers
A list of points that should be considered by English speakers and/or people
using computers with English-only operating
- There is no English-language documentation provided by ACCA Networks for this
- Configuring the Router-type modem requires a Japanese-language configuration
screen having to be opened in a Web browser.
If you or your computer cannot understand Japanese, you may have difficulties in
making the configuration. We have prepared an
English-language configuration guide on our Support page.
>> Configuration Guide
- All communication from ACCA Networks regarding your application for this
service will be in Japanese. This means that email
sent to you will be in Japanese. If you or your computer cannot read Japanese, you
will not be able to know the status of your
application. Please contact Asahi Net if you require a translation.
- ACCA Networks does not offer support in English.
- You will need to enter your address in Japanese in the ADSL application
form.The form itself is in English, however to meet
the area check criteria of ACCA Networks your address must be entered in Japanese:
you therefore need a Japanese-capable browser
and Japanese typing ability.
- Applications for Type 2 ADSL service are only possible if you have a telephone
line. The telephone number of that telephone
line will be used by ACCA Networks when processing your application for a Type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the page below for frequently asked questions about the ADSL ACCA
>> FAQ - ADSL ACCA / Lite