Asahi Net, Inc.
Asahi Net's Virtual Domain Service (hereafter called "the Virtual Domain Service") is an optional service available to Individual members and Business Service members. The service allows members to use their chosen domain name for the establishment and operation of their Home Page, etc, where the member has requested the Company to obtain their chosen domain name from an organization administering domain names, or where the member has already obtained the domain name.
By consenting to this agreement and using the Company's prescribed methods of sign-up for the Virtual Domain Service , the applicant, if approved by the Company, will be able to use the the Virtual Domain Service as offered by the Company. The agreement begins from the month in which the member consents to it.
1. Members using the Virtual Domain Service will pay the fees determined by the Company for the Virtual Domain Service in one lump together with any other fees for other services the member is using (Individual Member service or other Business services).
2. It is possible that, with prior notification, fees for the Virtual Domain Service will change.
1. When using the Virtual Domain Service, members shall abide by the rules defined by the organization administering the member's domain name.
2. Members shall take full responsibility for use of the Virtual Domain Service, including responsibility for the settlement of any dispute that may arise from its use. The member shall bear full responsibility for any loss or disadvantage that the Company may experience due to the member's use of the service.
For any of a variety of economic, technical, or other reasons, the Company may permanently abolish the Virtual Domain Service. In this eventuality, the Company shall notify members at least one month in advance.
1. Virtual Domain Service users are required to notify the Company of intent to terminate use of the Virtual Domain Service Service by submitting a cancellation request to the Company during the calendar month prior to the final month for which membership is required, using one of the methods of notification specified by the Company. Cancellation becomes effective after the last day of the final month of membership.
2. When Virtual Domain Service membership is cancelled, fees, etc. paid up until that time will not be refunded.
This agreement shall become effective from the time the Company approves the member for use of the Virtual Domain Service.
[1 January 2001]